This evaluation is exclusively prepared for those individuals applying to the California State Board of Accountancy for CPA. This report is NOT suitable for any other entities as it is prepared in accordance with the specific requirements of the California Board of Accountancy. This report provides the following information:
- Identifies and describes each transcript, grade report, examination record, marks sheet, certificate, diploma, or degree submitted for evaluation
- Identifies the institution(s) attended and location(s)
- Confirms the status of the institution(s), entrance criteria, length of study and purpose of program.
- Recommends the U.S. educational equivalent of each level of study and credentials earned
- Provides a course-by-course listing of courses/subjects studied by classifying and identifying them under their appropriate course headings (e.g. Accounting courses will be reported under course heading ‘Accounting,” Business and related courses will be reported under ‘Business Administration,” Economics and Finance courses will be reported under “Economics and Finance,” Languages under language headings, and so on.)
- Converts instruction (lecture & laboratory) hours into equivalent U.S. Semester Units of Credit for each course completed and recognized as post-secondary/university-level.